Caroline Phillips Management respects your privacy
We understand that your personal information and privacy is important to you. We make every effort to ensure that the information you share with us is recorded accurately, retained securely and used only according to your wishes. We protect your personal information and adhere to all current data protection act legislation with respect to protecting privacy. We do not give out, sell or trade our mailing list data with external organisations. We comply with the Data Protection Act 1998, the Privacy and Electronic Communications Regulations (PECR) and the new General Data Protection Regulations (GDPR) 2018.
Our business name is Caroline Phillips Management;
Our site address is 7 Kingsdown House, Kingsdown, Corsham, SN13 8AX
Our Data Controller is Caroline Phillips
Caroline Phillips Management collects personal data that you may volunteer as part of enquiring about our artists, our services or e-newsletter sign-up. Personal information we collect may include:
- your full name and title
- the organisation that you represent
- postal address, postcode, email address and phone number
We will also collect and hold information about any contact you have with us and may include details of:
- contact preferences
- details of correspondence sent to you, or received from you
- any other information provided by you at our request to process an artist’s engagement or other transaction.
- Details of visits to our website and the resources you use.
When we ask you to provide your personal information we will let you know why we are asking, and how we will use your data, by directing you towards this notice.
Depending on your relationship with Caroline Phillips Management, and the preferences you have indicated, data we hold may be used to send you promotional and marketing information by post, telephone or electronic means. These types of communications can include:
- Informing you about the artists we represent and events featuring them.
- Other relevant communications based upon your relationship with Caroline Phillips Management
We want to ensure that your personal information is accurate and up to date. You may ask us to correct or remove information you think is inaccurate by contacting our data controller, Caroline Phillips, at firstname.lastname@example.org. You have the right to contact us about the following:
Access to your personal information:
- Objection to processing of your personal information
- Objection to automated decision-making and profiling
- Restriction of processing of your personal information
- Your personal data portability
- Rectification of your personal information
- Erasure of your personal information
If you make a request relating to any of the rights listed above, we will consider each request in accordance with the General Data Protection Regulations. No administration fee will be charged for considering and/or complying with such a request and a response will be provided within 30 days.
Upon successful verification of your identity you are entitled to obtain the following information about how your personal information is processed:
- The purposes of the collection, processing, use and storage of your personal data
- The source(s) of the personal information, if it was not obtained from you
- The categories of personal data stored about you
- The recipients or categories of recipients to whom your personal data has been or may be transmitted along with the location of those recipients
- The envisaged period of storage for your personal data
- The use of any automated decision-making and/or profiling.
Once we have received your personal data we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access. We will process, disclose or share your personal data only if required to do so by law or in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to comply with legal requirements or legal process served on us.
We may transfer your collected data to storage outside the European Economic Area (EEA). It may be processed outside the EEA to fulfil your order and deal with payment.
By giving us your personal data, you agree to this arrangement. We will do what we reasonably can to keep your data secure.
We only keep your personal data for as long as we need to in order to use it as described above and/or for as long as we have your permission to keep it. In any event, we will conduct an annual review to ascertain whether we need to keep your personal data. Your personal data will be deleted if we no longer need it.
Third party links
You might find links to third parties on our Website. These websites should have their own privacy policies, which you should check. We do not accept any responsibility or liability for their policies whatsoever as we have no control over them. In cases when we use external websites provided by other organisations such as Twitter, YouTube or Facebook, then we would ask you to consult their privacy policies.
We use a third-party provider MailChimp to deliver our newsletter. We use MailChimp software to help gather statistics on opening rates and clicks on links which help us monitor and improve our communications. Individuals can unsubscribe at any time from newsletters by clicking the unsubscribe link on each e-newsletter. You can view MailChimp’s privacy notice here.